Chocolate chip Banana Bread by @eatinvegan
4 overripe Bananas
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup coconut sugar
3/4 cup vegetable/ coconut oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Grease and/or line your bread tin
- In a large bowl mix the Flour, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas & add the oil then combine the wet & dry ingredients together and mix.
- Once its all combined add the chocolate chips and pour into greased bread tin & place into the oven for 40 – 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
This recipe was kindly provided by Jess of @eatinvegan
For more recipes, visit our recipes section HERE.
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!