Jess’s extra chocolatey protein banana porridge by @unbeleafablefood
– The Chia Co Oats and Chia Cacao + Coconut Oats (any old oats will do though!)
– Hello Hemp Hot Chocolate (could use cacao powder or choc protein powder too!)
– 1 ripe banana
– Coconut Flakes
– Peanut Butter
– Prepare Oats either on stove, or with boiling water until cooked. I like my Porridge more solid, so I don’t add too much liquid.
– Add half ripe banana and mush and mix through
– Add hemp/cacao/choc protein powder and mix mix mix
– Add stevia if you like it sweeter 😉
– Top with whatever you like! I cut up the leftover banana, added pepitas, coconut flakes and a healthy dollop of PB of course!
This recipe was kindly provided by Jess @unbeleafablefood
This is Jess enjoying the meal! 🙂
For more delicious vegan recipes, visit our RECIPE PAGE HERE.
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!