Gyoza Soup recipe by @_tammysinlovewithfood_
- 6 Gyozas (see the previous recipe or you can use store bought)
- 2 packets Ramen Noodles
- 2 large Mushrooms
- 1 bunch Bok Choy
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 2 tsp minced Ginger
- 1 tbsp Chives
- 500ml Chicken Style Stock (I used Australias Own)
- Cook ramen as per instructions, drain and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients in a pot then place gyozas in a steamer on top.
- Heat until bok choy & mushrooms are cooked, and gyozas are heated through.
- Combine all components in serving bowls.
The recipe was kindly provided by @_Tammysinlovewithfood_
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!