Gyozas Recipe by _tammysinlovewithfood_
Serves: 30 Gyozas approx
- 50g TVP (I used Macro brand)
- 125ml Hot Water
- 1 heaped tsp (6g) Beef Style Stock Powder (I used Massels brand)
- 75g finely chopped Cabbage
- 17g finely chopped Mushrooms
- 2 small cloves of Garlic (10g)
- 2 tbsp (10g) Ginger
- 1/4 C (9g) chopped Chives
- 1/4 tbsp (3ml) Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tbsp (5ml) Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tbsp (3ml) Sake
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 packet vegan Wanton Wrappers
- In a large bowl combine the tvp, hot water and stock and set aside until the tvp has softened.
- Then add all other ingredients (except the wrappers) into the bowl and stir to combine.
- Put some water into a small bowl, dip your finger into the water bowl and dampen the outside of the wrapper, put a spoonful of mixture into the centre of a wrapper, fold in half and press the edges with your fingertips to seal.
- Put 1 tbsp of oil into a fry pan then arrange the gyozas.
- Turn element on high heat and allow it to heat up, once hot pour over a mixture of 1/2 C water mixed with 1 tbsp (11g) flour.
- Turn down to low heat and cover with a lid and simmer until cooked through.
- Tip fry pan upside down onto a plate and serve with soy sauce.
This recipe was kindly provided by @_tammysinlovewithfood_/
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!