- 1 head of Cauliflower – cut into florets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 2 inches of Ginger – grated
- 1 Onion – diced
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 x 400ml Coconut Milk
- 1 x 400ml Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of Coriander
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking tray and drizzle over 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle over 2 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp of Cumin Powder. Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the onion is softened and translucent.
- Add the remaining spices – 2 tbsp of curry powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, and 1 tsp ground coriander – cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes and mix everything together well. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add the roasted cauliflower florets to the curry and then sprinkle over the coriander leaves.
Serve up with rice and naan!
This recipe was kindly provided to us by Stacey from Wandering Waffle Hands