As a vegan, we always get asked where we get our protein, but we also know many people don’t get enough fibre.
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal (rolled oats)
- 1 cup of water or favourite nut milk
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place oats and liquid of choice into a thick-based saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stir, then boil for 5 minutes until oats are thick and creamy.
- Mix chia seeds and maple syrup into cooked oatmeal, done!
Fresh organic strawberries
Fresh organic banana
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
This recipe was kindly provided to us by Rafael.
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!