Delicious and decadent soft fruity truffles coated in chocolate!
- 2 cups of dried fruit soaked in hot water (I used a mixture of dates, cranberries and raisins)
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 2/3 cup of coconut flour
- Optional: dark chocolate to coat
- Drain the soaked fruit
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until you get a sticky, firm dough.
- Roll into balls and freeze for 2 hours
- Coat with melted dark chocolate and serve!
- Store in the fridge for delicious, healthy gooey truffles
This recipe was kindly donated to us by Leah IG @plantsomepeas