- 1/4 large sweet potato, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 large orange, sliced
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar + 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan-forced.
- Toss the sweet potato cubes in a small amount of olive oil then pour onto a baking tray and roast for about 30-40 minutes.
- Once finished roasting, mix all ingredients together in a bowl, including the roasted sweet potato, and dress with the oil + balsamic.
- Serve with extra mint leaves and enjoy!
This recipe was kindly provided by Romy IG @romysveganlife