These cookies are so easy to make and require only a handful of ingredients. They pair amazingly with a cup of tea or coffee and are a deliciously healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Serves: 12 cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup oat flour (if you don’t have oat flour just blend rolled oats in a food processor)
- 2/3 cups tahini
- 1 flax egg (1 tbs ground flaxseeds with 3tbs water)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Prepare flax egg by adding 3 tbs of water to 1 tbs ground flaxseeds. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix.
- Scoop out even mounds of dough and mould into cookie shapes. Place onto a lined baking tray.
- Place tray in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You can add any other ingredients to this mix as well. I’d recommend dairy free choc chips, frozen blueberries or raisins.
Store in an airtight container in pantry for up to a week or in the fridge for up to 10 days.
I highly suggest microwaving them for 10/15 seconds before eating them!
Thank you for this delicious recipe Hannah!
Find out more about Hannah IG @hannahhedwards
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!