If you are into a light and fluffy breakfast or afternoon treat then you will love these Vegan, Gluten-Free & Refined Sugar-Free Waffles! Enjoy with your favourite toppings such as peanut butter, bananas and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- 200 gr rice flour
- 50 gr coconut flour
- 30 gr coconut sugar (or unrefined cane sugar)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 400 gr coconut cream (1 full fat can)
- 50 gr coconut oil (melted)
- 100g gr of water
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rice flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar and sea salt.
- Next, add the coconut cream, coconut oil and water keep stirring until smooth. It should make a thick and smooth batter.
- Spoon the batter into a ladle and pour into your hot waffle maker, spreading it all over before closing it and letting cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Repeat until there is no batter left.
Best enjoyed warm!
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!