This is great as a breakfast, light meal or your sweets time.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2C Raw Almond milk (see below)
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ( optional )
- a pinch of salt
- Dice the avocado roughly.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Cut your favourite fruit for a dip into the size you like.
- Serve immediately and dip your favourite cut fruits with the sauce.
You can use water instead of milk or another daily free mylk (for example, soy milk, oats milk or your choice ). It is also OK to use another sweetener (for example, agave syrup or coconuts nectar is also nice). Any fresh fruits (banana, strawberry, cherry and so on ) and also dried fruits are nice.
If any of the sauce is leftover, store it in the refrigerator. It is desirable to eat within 1 to 2 days
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!