You can win anyone over with these bad boys!
I don’t like to over complicate things and that tea slates into my cooking. Before I was vegan, I struggled to make good pancakes… they just never came out right. But with this recipe… You literally can’t fail!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 3 table spoons sugar
- 2 table spoons melted vegan butter (I use Nuttlex)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Mix everything together in a bowl and you’re ready to go!
- I add a little bit of oil into a pan, just to coat it and have the gas on medium heat. I only add a tablespoons of batter for each pancake. If you find that the batter is too watery, add a little bit more flour. They should hold their shape when you add the spoonful to the pan.
- I find that cooking them on a lower heat, works better, they just take a little longer to cook through but it saves you burning them! Once you see the little bubbles appear… they are ready to be flipped over.
The best thing about pancakes is that you can be so creative about what to add to them!
You can add in some chocolate chips as you cook them, even prices of fruit… blueberries or bananas!
Everytime, I try something different. Don’t be scared to try different combinations!
Thank you, Bron, for this delicious idea for a sweet brekky or dessert. Bron Mileham IG @veganbybron