This dessert is so easy and delicious it’s sure to wow all of your family and friends.
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 2 tbsp raw maple
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup medjool dates
1. Blend pecans in a food processor until finely ground.
2. Add in medjool dates and blend until fully combined.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9” spring-form pan.
1. Soak Cashews in filtered water for 4-6 hours
2. Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until completely smooth.
3. Pour mixture over the crust.
4. Freeze for 3-4 hours
5. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!