- 0.6 cup oats (gluten-free if needed) + 0.6 cups plant milk of choice or water for soaking
- 0.2 cup cashews + water for soaking
- 0.2 cup almond / oat / coconut / cashew milk
- 1.5 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or other sweeteners of choice
- A pinch of salt
Fresh berries and figs, bananas, cashews, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, peanut butter, cacao nibs, plant milk or plant-based yogurt.
- Place oats and cashews in two separate bowls
- Cover cashews with water and oats with plant milk and let soak for at least one hour or overnight.
- Rinse and drain the cashews, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until you have a smooth and creamy consistency. You can also use a mixing cup and a hand blender.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your favorite toppings.
Thanks, Sara for this delicious oats recipe. IG @veganxwolf
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!