- 1/4-1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- Zest & juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
You can also add some homemade vegan parmesan however this optional.
- Combine ingredients in your food processor scraping down sides until well combined.
- Mix through cooked pasta for a quick & easy dinner or serve with crackers.
- Store in the fridge in a jar for 2 weeks or in the freezer for 1 month.
Thanks, Jessie for this quick snack idea! Nothing beats a pesto pasta, cold or hot! IG @jessie.livinglife
An Australian brand on a mission to make going vegan fun, enjoyable & simple!