To make these Asian-inspired big fry burgers takes a few steps but the process is simple and uses common ingredients you will most likely have in your kitchen.
Asian Inspired Big Fry Burgers
- 2 Big Fry Burgers, defrosted
- 30ml of oil for frying the burgers
- 2 fresh buns
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce (optional)
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk together the chilli garlic mayonnaise ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss the Asian slaw ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat 30ml of oil on high in a non-stick pan.
- Add the defrosted Big Fry Burgers and reduce to medium heat.
- Fry for 9 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Spread hamburger buns with the chilli garlic mayonnaise, top with the Big Fry Burger patties, top with the sauce, followed by the Asian slaw and the tops of the burgers. Dig in!
This recipe was kindly provided by Fry’s.
Fry’s are saving hundred’s of thousands of animals per year through their plant based range. The Fry’s range consists of plant-based BBQ meats, nuggets, schnitzels, seafood, pastries and pies (just to name a few!). Whilst big here in Australia, they also export their vegan products to over 30 different countries around the globe. Get behind these game-changers today!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!