Creamy Sheese is a vegan cream cheese spread that’s available in a variety of flavours. This baked potato recipe is just one way this delicious creamy spread can be used.’
- 4 creme gold potatoes
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt to taste
- 255g tub Creamy Sheese
- 1 strip vegan bacon, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 cayenne pepper, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Pierce the skin of the potatoes a few times with a fork and place them on a lined baking tray
- Drizzle on some olive oil and add salt to taste
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour, or until soft
- Slice the potatoes down the centre, making sure to leave some room so they aren’t sliced in half
- Fill the potatoes with your favourite Creamy Sheese flavour
- Top the Sheese with vegan bacon, spring onion, and chilli
This recipe was kindly provided by Sheese.
Sheese offers a delicious and healthy cheese alternative. All Sheese products are 100% dairy-free, non-GMO, Kosher and certified vegan.
You can stir Creamy Sheese through mashed potatoes, top pasta and pizzas with Mozzarella Style Sheese. You can crumble Greek Style Sheese through the Mediterranean inspired salad, or add to a sandwich or a wrap.
Sheese varieties can be purchased from Woolworths, Coles and Independent retailers.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!