Try this simple yet delicious burger recipe next time you’re stuck for an idea on what to cook. No need to make the burger patties from scratch, Fry’s have taken out the hard work for you!
Fry’s burgers are sold in Woolworths and Coles.
Big Macfry Burgers
- 4 Big Fry Burgers , defrosted
- 30ml of oil for cooking
- 2 slices of vegan cheese
- 1/2 a small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 dill pickle slices
- 4 large fresh buns, toasted
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 a small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1 small pinch of salt
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Cook the burgers:
- Heat 30ml of oil on high in a non-stick pan.
- Add the defrosted Big Fry Burgers and reduce to medium heat
- Fry for 9 minutes, turning occasionally
Assemble the burgers:
- Lightly toast two bottom buns.
- On the bottom bun, add 1 tablespoon of the sauce, red onion slices, 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce, the dill pickle slices, vegan cheese, and one Big Fry Burger.
- Place the other bottom bun on top, and top it with the same items mentioned above, but no cheese or pickles.
- Top with the remaining bun on top and devour!
This recipe was kindly provided by Fry’s.
Fry’s are saving hundred’s of thousands of animals per year through their extensive plant based range. The Fry’s range consists of plant-based BBQ meats, nuggets, schnitzels, seafood, pastries and pies (just to name a few!). Whilst big here in Australia, they also export their vegan products to over 30 different countries around the globe. Get behind these game-changers today!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!