- 1 head of bok choy
- 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce (sub for tamari if gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic (increase or decrease depending on your taste preference)
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- Chop the end of the bok choy to separate its leaves & wash thoroughly to remove any dirt or particles present.
- Heat a wok to over medium-high heat and add sesame oil, garlic and ginger until fragrant
- Add the bok choy, and soy sauce and stirfry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the stir fry from the heat, transfer to a plate & add toppings (sesame seeds, more garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.)
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!
For some more quick recipe ideas click here