Sheese offer a delicious and healthy cheese alternative for your next meal. This recipe uses ‘Original Creamy Sheese’ from the Sheese range.
This cheesecake recipe can make one 20cm sized cake or two 10cm cakes.
- 255g tub Original Creamy Sheese
- 1-2 cups cashews, soaked in boiled water
- 1 can coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond meal
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Add all the base ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Press the mixture into the base of four 10cm springform pans, or one 20cm springform pan
- Take the thick white part of the coconut cream and add it to a blender or food processor
- Add the rest of the filling ingredients to the blender, and blend until smooth
- Add the filling to your cheesecake base(s)
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight
This recipe was kindly provided by Sheese.
All Sheese products are 100% dairy-free, non-GMO, Kosher and certified vegan.
You can stir Creamy Sheese through mash potatoes, top pastas and pizzas with Mozzarella Style Sheese. You can crumble Greek Style Sheese through the Mediterranean inspired salad, or add to a sandwich or a wrap.
Sheese varieties can be purchased from Woolworths, Coles and Independent retailers.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!