These choc cherry brownie bars are completely vegan, raw and gluten free, these brownies are filled with wholesome goodness. A simple and easy to make recipe.
Choc Cherry Brownie Bars
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of almond or oat flour
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of chopped vegan chocolate
- 2 diced Cherry Choc Veego bars
- 1/2 cup of mixed frozen berries
- Combine all ingredients until you get a brownie batter-like texture.
- Then simply fold in your toppings
- Place into the freezer overnight
- We added the diced bars, chocolate and frozen berries on top too to match the black forest vibes. Place into the freezer overnight to set! Slice and EAT
Plant-based protein company, Veego have supplied this easy and tasty recipe. If you liked this recipe and want to see more like it then head over to the Veego recipe section HERE for more delicious recipes just like the one featured above.
Have you also got a recipe you think our community will love and that you’d like to share? Submit one today!