These choc cherry brownie bars are completely vegan, raw and gluten free, these brownies are filled with wholesome goodness. A simple and easy to make recipe.
Choc Cherry Brownie Bars
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of almond or oat flour
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of chopped vegan chocolate
- 2 diced Cherry Choc Veego bars
- 1/2 cup of mixed frozen berries
- Combine all ingredients until you get a brownie batter-like texture.
- Then simply fold in your toppings
- Place into the freezer overnight
- We added the diced bars, chocolate and frozen berries on top too to match the black forest vibes. Place into the freezer overnight to set! Slice and EAT
Plant-based protein company, Veego have supplied this easy and tasty recipe.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!