Cocoa Oat Pancakes
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Flax or chia egg (1tbs ground flax and 3tbs water)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- Blend oats into a flour using a food processor or blender
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix/ blend well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Cook until bubbles start forming in the top and the pancake seems firmer, then flip.
- Repeat with all of the pancakes until they are cooked.
- Top then with whatever you like, I used coconut yoghurt and berries.
Name: Sian Grainger
Country: New Zealand
Connect & Follow Sian: Instagram
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!