- 1 diced shallot
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c halved grape tomatoes
- 2 c vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut cream ( unsweetened)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 tsp red chilli flakes, depending on desired spiciness
- 11/2 tsp creole seasoning
- Pasta of your choice and top w/ chopped Italian parsley and sliced green onions
- Saute shallot and red chilli flakes in cooking spray till softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, garlic and extra virgin olive oil, cook another 4 min.
- Add tomatoes and bell peppers, creole seasoning, vegetable broth and coconut cream.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer till pasta is ready.
- Drain pasta then add sauce and saute a few minutes adding the chopped parsley and green onions.
I used zucchini noodles. You can always add vegan parmesan cheese and protein of your choice, I added creole-baked tofu.
Thanks for sharing this recipe with us Alyson. IG @aljohnson6261