Easy, Peasy, Macaroni Cheesy. A four cheese sauce with veggies and pasta.
Easy, Peasy, Macaroni Cheesy
- Grated ‘applewood farm smoked cheese’
- Grated jalapeño and chilli
- ‘Free from cheese’ from Tesco
- Grated Violife mozzarella cheese
- Dreams cashew milk (or any plant-based milk)
- Dairy-free butter
- Red onion Frozen spinach Frozen cauliflower
- Black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Tesco’s own spiral pasta Marigold vegetable bouillon powder
- Chop half of red onion, and put 2 handfuls of frozen spinach and cauliflower and 200g worth of pasta into the pan
- Add water and 1 tablespoon of marigold vegetable bouillon and bring to the boil.
- Grate the applewood farm cheese and the free from Tesco’s cheese into a bowl.
- Melt a tablespoon worth of the dairy-free butter in a small pan. Then add 1-2 cups (depending on how many people you are cooking for) of the dreams cashew milk or any plant-based milk and stir.
- Add the grated cheese, chilli flakes and black pepper to the pan, and stir.
- Once the sauce has thickened, and the pasta and vegetables have cooked. Drain the pasta and vegetables and add the cheese sauce to the pan and mix.
- Once the pasta and vegetables are covered in sauce plate the dish up.
Name: The Vegan Mancunian
Country: United Kingdom
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!