This delicious granola is such a great and easy snack to make for the family to have this December and even on Christmas Day! It’s so good for you, nourishing and cures those unhealthy cravings.
- 2 cups of oat
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup of chopped mixed nuts (I used pecans and macadamias)
- 1/4 cup of cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp of hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup of dried fruit (I used chopped dates and cranberries)
- 1 tbsp of mixed spice from Woolworths
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of brown rice syrup
- 1 handful of coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl add: oats, shredded coconut, coconut flakes, nuts, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, dried fruit, mixed spice and both seeds then mix.
- Slowly add on the wet ingredients to the bowl which are: honey and coconut oil and make sure every part of the granola is mixed through the wet ingredients.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and add on the granola on top, flattening it out evenly so it cooks all the way through.
- Put into the oven for around 15 minutes or until crispy and or brown.
- Once done take out of the oven and let sit for 30 minutes before serving.
(Keep in a jar or sealed container)
More from Amber: @ambers.choice
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!