Jess’s Extra Chocolatey Protein Banana Porridge.
Protein Banana Porridge
- The Chia Co Oats and Chia Cacao + Coconut Oats (any old oats will do though!)
- Hello Hemp Hot Chocolate (could use cacao powder or choc protein powder too!)
- 1 ripe banana
- Coconut Flakes
- Peanut Butter
- Prepare Oats either on the stove or with boiling water until cooked. I like my Porridge more solid, so I don’t add too much liquid.
- Add half ripe banana and mush and mix through
- Add hemp/cacao/choc protein powder and mix mix mix
- Add stevia if you like it sweeter 😉
- Top with whatever you like! I cut up the leftover banana, added pepitas, coconut flakes and a healthy dollop of PB of course!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today! and join the Let’s Go Vegan community.
So what do you think of Jess’s extra chocolatey protein banana porridge? If you enjoyed this recipe and you would like to see more amazing vegan recipes just like this one then be sure to check out our recipes section HERE for more!