- 1/2 cup of oatmeal (rolled oats)
- 1 cup of water or favourite nut milk
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place oats and liquid of choice into a thick-based saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stir, then boil for 5 minutes until oats are thick and creamy.
- Mix chia seeds and maple syrup into cooked oatmeal, done!
Fresh organic strawberries Fresh organic banana 1 tbsp natural peanut butter 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
More from Rafael: @vegan_dad_bod_killer
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!