Want to recreate this mouth-watering double cheeseburger from OmniMeat?
Well, now you can with the official recipe below!
The product is now available at Woolworths around Australia so be sure to go and grab your 2 packs of OmniMeat Mince and get ready for burgers!
Ingredients (two servings):
1. Heat a pan and pour in 1 tsp oil, stir-fry diced onion until golden, then stir in with the ingredients of the sauce.
2. Mix OmniMeat Mince well with marinade sauce and divide into 4, then shape into balls.
3. Heat a pan and pour in 2 tsps of oil, slightly press OmniMeat balls with a spatula to flatten into patties. Pan-fry the OmniMeat patties for 1 minute over high heat, flip them over and top with vegan cheese, pan-fry for another 1 minute and set aside.
4. Halve the hamburger bun horizontally. Heat vegan butter in a pan and toast your buns, set aside.
5. Spread 1 tbsp of the sauce on a hamburger bun and add your beautiful OmniMeat patties, then spread another 1 tbsp sauce over the top bun and top off your burger. Enjoy!
What did you think? Will you be recreating this delicious recipe at your place tonight? As always we love to see your creations, so if you do be sure to share them with us or tag us in your posts!
To see more amazing plant-based recipes, visit our recipes page here.