Peanut Butter Oatcake with Vegan Protein Peanut Butter frosting that’s vegan. Treat yourself well with a cake for breakfast which is packed with wholesome ingredients: plant-based protein, healthy fats and complex carbs. For this recipe just measure everything with just a tablespoon, combine everything in a bowl then flip upside down!!
Peanut Butter Oatcake
- 4 tbsp rolled oats
- 3 tbsp Veego Plant Protein Salted Caramel
- 6 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter Protein Frosting
- 1 tbsp Veego Plant Protein Salted Caramel
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Enough milk to thin
- Combine oatcake ingredients and let sit for 2 mins before microwaving for 2.5 mins.
- Let stand for 2 mins then scoop out the cake and lay frosting and your favourite fruits on top.
Recipe contributed by ‘Veego’. Veego is a plant-based protein company with a range of powders and bars to keep you fueled. We have personally tried the range here at Let’s Go Vegan HQ and can confirm that their protein bars are delicious.
Click here to shop the Veego protein range!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!