Pistachio Energy Balls.
Pistachio Energy Balls are a wonderful snack idea that are perfect for that 3pm slump or pre-game snack. Below we have a wonderful recipe for them from Eleonora a passionate italian vegan who loves animals, nature and all things vegan food!
“I love pistachios so much, so I always try to create recipes with them that are also healthy and nourishing.”
Pistachio Energy Balls
Quick and easy snack that helps you to keep you full
- 125g oat flour
- pistachio flavoured or regular oat flour
- 50g pistachio butter
- 20g soy yoghurt
- 20g plant milk
- 15g pumpkin seeds
- Cover a tray or plate with baking paper. Choose size suitable for your fridge
- Mix all the ingredients listed into a large bowl
- Use a teaspoon or your hands and roll mixture into balls
- Place on a tray in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight
More from Eleonora:@ele_the_vegan
Have a recipe you’d like to share just like this one here? We have a whole community of recipe contributors and we would love for you to join us! Submit one today!