Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (optional)
- Combine the mashed banana with the flours, baking powder, and pumpkin spice.
- Whisk together the almond milk and flaxseed meal.
- Pour the almond milk mixture into the flour mixture. Add optional cacao nibs and combine well.
- Heat a pan with a small amount of oil to medium heat.
- Pour 1-tablespoon size pancakes onto the pan and cook until the edges are firm and the bottom is brown about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side until brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish and serve!
More from Bri: @thetofuballerina
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!