Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (optional)
- Combine the mashed banana with the flours, baking powder, and pumpkin spice.
- Whisk together the almond milk and flaxseed meal.
- Pour the almond milk mixture into the flour mixture. Add optional cacao nibs and combine well.
- Heat a pan with a small amount of oil to medium heat.
- Pour 1-tablespoon size pancakes onto the pan and cook until the edges are firm and the bottom is brown for about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side until brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish and serve!
More from Bri: @thetofuballerina
Do you think you have a recipe that would be a great addition to the Let’s Go Vegan community? Well if you do, why not share the love and submit one today? It’s easy to do and your recipe will be shared with our engaged community of vegan cooks!