Sweet Potato Wraps
This taco alone is satisfying but not too filling. It is also not very big, but depending on appetite and hunger, one could easily eat 2 or 3.
- Tortilla or Soft Taco shell (check ingredients for no egg or milk)
- Refried black beans. Canned or Homemade
- Diced seasoned baked sweet potatoes
- Diced organic cilantro
- Bake sweet potatoes at 425 F / 220 C for 25 to 30 minutes
- Once the potatoes are cooked, it’s time to layer your tortilla!
- Spread your refried beans and top with potatoes and cilantro. Done!
More from Rafael: @vegan_dad_bod_killer
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!