CELEBRATING 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH THIS EASY PARTY RECIPE.
Syndian Chilli Hot Dogs
Serves: 6 hot dogs
- YOU’LL NEED:
- 6 x hot dog bread rolls (or less if you want a smaller serve)
- Syndian hot salsa
- Syndian smoky chipotle sausages
- 1 brown onion (sliced into rings)
- Splash of olive oil
- Vegan parmesan TO GARNISH:
- ½ tbsp of chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2.Heat a non stick pan to a low- medium heat and add in a splash of. Chop the Syndian sausages until they are separated. Place them in the pan ensuring they have space between them so they don’t stick together. Constantly rotate for about 3-6 minutes or until cooked on all sides.
3.Meanwhile, slice and cook onion on a medium heat with a splash of oil until brown
- Cut the bread rolls down the centre and scoop two tablespoons of hot salsa in the roll then layer with onion, a sausage and sprinkle with parmesan, chilli flakes and salt and pepper. 5.Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until crunchy. If you prefer it soft, just bake for a few minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with salad or sweet potato chips.
Recipe by Renee (Syndian Ambassador) from @sydneyveganguide
*This recipe can be made GF by swapping for a GF bread roll.
You can purchase Syndians whole range online via their online store and have them delivered to your door if you are based in NSW, VIC, QLD and ACT.
Syndian dips are a little trickier to find but usually available at local health food stores and independent grocery stores. You can pick these sausages up from your local Coles supermarkets in the freezer aisle.