Looking for a little snack to fill you up with healthy fats that are both tasty and bursting with energy? Then check out these Vegan Salted Caramel Protein Balls! A hearty snack to eat on the go!
Vegan Salted Caramel Protein Balls
- 1/2 Cup of Dates (soaked in hot water for 5 mins)
- 2 Scoops of our Veego salted caramel protein powder
- 1 TBSP of natural vanilla essence
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 1/2 TBSP of ground Almonds
- 3 TBSP of Maca Powder
- 1 TBSP of Chia Seeds
- 2 TBSP of Coconut Flour
- Mix all ingredients into a blender and mix until combined (I left mine a little bit chunky for texture!) If you only have a small blender do the almonds first and then add in the rest of the ingredients
This is a ‘Veego’ recipe contributed by community member Jess IG @jchealth_
Click here to shop the Veego protein range!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!