Coconut Cheesecake Squares
A tasty and no-cook coconut cheesecake
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 349g box silken tofu
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper
- Blitz the base ingredients in a food processor until well combined but still chunky. Press down into the tin until flat and smooth, place in the fridge whilst making the top.
- Melt the coconut oil with the coconut sugar, leave to cool a bit whilst in the food processor mixing the tofu and vanilla. Once smooth add the coconut oil and sugar mix and blend until smooth.
- Stir through the cacao nibs and desiccated coconut.
- Pour the mix on top of the base and smooth down, sprinkle with coconut and cacao nibs if you like.
- Place in the fridge (best left overnight) slice and serve!
Country: United Kingdom
More from Vicki: @vegan_vicki_
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!