If you’ve joined the air fryer craze then you know how quick and easy it can be to cook a simple and delicious meal. Enter the Jess Wicks’ air-fried rice paper rolls recipe 🙂
Air Fried Rice Paper Rolls
Making the rolls may seem fidgety but I promise you will get the hang of it! Just make sure you wrap them up as tight as you can and don't overfill them.
Rice Paper Rolls
- 2 Handfuls of purple cabbage
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Spring onion
- 100g Vermicelli noodles (dried)
- 10 Rice paper rolls
- 300g Silken tofu
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 Tbsp water
- In a bowl mix cabbage, carrot, spring onion and coriander with silken tofu.
- In another bowl cook vermicelli according to the packet.
- Wet rice paper rolls in a bowl of water until soft.
- Place both the vegetable mix and noodles in the middle of the rice paper and roll them up.
- Cook in an air fryer for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until crispy.
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients for the peanut dipping sauce.
Name: Jess Wicks
Have a recipe you’d like to share? We have a whole community of incredible contributing cooks, chefs, and home bakers contributing recipes each week. To join the Let’s Go Vegan community simply click on the link below and we look forward to sharing your work!