Air Fried Rice Paper Rolls
Rice Paper Rolls
- 2 Handfuls of purple cabbage
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Spring onion
- 100g Vermicelli noodles (dried)
- 10 Rice paper rolls
- 300g Silken tofu
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 Tbsp water
- In a bowl mix cabbage, carrot, spring onion and coriander with silken tofu.
- In another bowl cook vermicelli according to the packet.
- Wet rice paper rolls in a bowl of water until soft.
- Place both the vegetable mix and noodles in the middle of the rice paper and roll them up.
- Cook in an air fryer for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until crispy.
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients for the peanut dipping sauce.
Name: Jess Wicks
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!