The creamiest Cauliflower Soup, an absolutely favourite!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups stock
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced (for topping)
- Assorted nuts and seeds, of choice, for topping
- Black rice, cooked, optional for topping
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped potatoes and stock, cover and bring to a full boil over medium heat.
- After 5 minutes, add the cauliflower and simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes
- Put it in a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add toppings to serve