Gooey, delicious, mouth-watering brownies! Perfect treats for the family to enjoy!
- 140 grams plain flour
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 80 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams dairy-free (vegan) dark chocolate, melted
- 240 ml Almond Milk
- (Optional) 75 grams hazelnuts, dried fruit, vegan marshmallow, Oreos or whatever extra you fancy
- Preheat oven to 180. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar and gently whisk to mix.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and almond milk.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and combined.
- Add hazelnut and mix gently
- Transfer brownie batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Once the brownies are out of the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes, slice (whilst in the baking dish) and using a spatula, pop them out
I prefer these the day after
More from Charlotte: @andthatsthev
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!