Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 4 overripe Bananas
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable/ coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Grease and/or line your bread tin
- In a large bowl mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas & add the oil then combine the wet & dry ingredients together and mix.
- Once its all combined add the chocolate chips and pour into greased bread tin & place into the oven for 40 – 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
More from Jess: @eatinvegan
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!