Smooth, creamy and full of all the flavours of summer! This coconut strawberry nice cream is quick, easy to make, and a dairy-free ice cream substitute! Nice cream is a vegan, dairy-free dessert made with fruit that tastes just like ice cream! This recipe is super easy with only 3 ingredients, plus all you need is a blender and coconut bowl to make it extra spesh.
Coconut & Strawberry Nice Cream
This Strawberry Banana Nice cream is a creamy, dreamy whole foods banana-based frozen treat you will just love.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries
- ½ Cup Chilled Coconut Cream
- Chill ½ cup coconut cream in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and whiz until you get a sticky, thick ice cream consistency. Make sure to use your tamper, pushing the mixture into the blades.
- Spoon into your favourite coconut bowl or cup and sprinkle with some finely desiccated coconut.
Recipe contributed by the team at ‘Coconutsy‘.
More from the recipe creator
What initially sparked your plant-based journey?
Just learning about the health benefits to myself and the planet over time.
Favourite vegan eatery?
Veganyum in Brisbane
My pantry/fridge is always stocked with:
Vegan peanut butter
A vegan alternative you recommend everyone tries?
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!