Coconut Tofu Mini Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes are a great new breakfast idea for those who are tired of oats and smoothie bowls. They are easy to make, have only basic ingredients, and are super delicious. Best enjoyed with maple syrup like pancakes and mango slices for that tropical feel 🙂
- Firm tofu
- 3/4 cup or 150 g Banana
- 1/3 medium Oat flour
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients except for coconut oil and mash with a masher or a fork until one consistency. If it’s too wet add a little bit more oat flour.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil to medium heat.
- Form the cheesecakes from about 1 tbsp of the ‘dough’ in a disc shape.
- Fry the cheesecakes for about 3-5 min on each side until golden brown all over.
- Slice some mango and put it on top.
- Sprinkle with more shredded coconut and pour some maple syrup on top.
Name: Maria Gusareva
More from Maria: @veganish_masha
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!