Coconut Tofu Mini Cheesecakes
- Firm tofu
- 3/4 cup or 150 g Banana
- 1/3 medium Oat flour
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients except for coconut oil and mash with a masher or a fork until one consistency. If it’s too wet add a little bit more oat flour.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil to medium heat.
- Form the cheesecakes from about 1 tbsp of the ‘dough’ in a disc shape.
- Fry the cheesecakes for about 3-5 min on each side until golden brown all over.
- Slice some mango and put on top.
- Sprinkle with more shredded coconut and pour some maple syrup on top.
Name: Maria Gusareva
More from Maria: @veganish_masha
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!