When we think of a Contiki tour, there are a good many things that likely come into our minds, and vegan food is unlikely one of them. Well this is about to change, because the Contiki crew have just introduced their very first Vegan Tour!
The tour, aptly named Vegan Food Europe Explorer, lanches in 2020 and it looks pretty damn good too!
Contiki describes it as an 8-day vegan food odyssey around Europe’s coolest cities, not a bad way to spend a week traveling! You will visit Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Dresden, Brno & Bratislava.
For the full description take a look below:
Love vegan food? Love Europe? You can’t miss this. From Berlin to Budapest this foodie odyssey takes you through some of Europe’s coolest vegan-friendly cities. The best bit? Your hosts and guides along the way will be vegan experts @thelittlelondonvegan & @laurafruitfairy, who’ll give you their top tips on travelling as a vegan and even a plant-based cooking class. Along the way you’ll dine with locals, soak up Europe’s history and culture and stuff yourself silly in some of the world’s finest plant-based eateries.
Some of the inclusions for the trip include:
- Indulge in a plant-based buffet with the locals with an Eatwith Berlin experience
- Take a plant-based food tour in the vegan capital of Berlin
- Take a locally guided bike tour of opulent Prague
- Get tips on how to travel as a vegan from @thelittlelondonvegan & @laurafruitfairy
- Enjoy a group vegan meal followed by a classical music concert in melodic Vienna, the home of Beethoven
- Take a vegan cooking class in Budapest, led by @thelittlelondonvegan & @laurafruitfairy
& many more.
So what are you waiting for!? Go book for vegan adventure today!