Cauliflower Coconut Curry
- 1 head of Cauliflower – cut into florets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 2 inches of Ginger – grated
- 1 Onion – diced
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 x 400ml Coconut Milk
- 1 x 400ml Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of Coriander
- preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking tray and drizzle over 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle over 2 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp of Cumin Powder. Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the onion is softened and translucent.
- Add the remaining spices – 2 tbsp of curry powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, and 1 tsp ground coriander – cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes and mix everything together well. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add the roasted cauliflower florets to the curry and then sprinkle over the coriander leaves.
Serve up with rice and naan!
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!