This is a quick and easy recipe for those days when you are craving a hearty meal that takes less than 10 minutes to put together.
Fast and Simple Chickpea Curry
- Half a can of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Vegetables of your choice (Brocolli, carrots, cauliflower)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat up the oil and add in garlic powder, curry powder, nutmeg and paprika
- Stir fry the seasoning for a couple of minutes until fragrant before adding in the chickpeas and vegetables.
- Ensure that vegetables and chickpeas are coated in the mix. Add in coconut milk and simmer until vegetables are tender and gravy has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste before serving it up.
- This dish goes well with steamed rice or even just paired with bread.
More from Regine: @lilveggienugget_
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!