I’m always on the lookout for new things I can make for breakfast (I literally have something different every day of the week!) and these muffins have to be my current fave!
They’re full of protein and a great way to start the day. I often have them with some fortified plant-based milk or yoghurt for added calcium
Flourless breakfast muffins
Healthy oat, banana and nut muffins
- 40g oats
- 0.75 tsp baking powder
- 0.12 tsp baking soda
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 can of white beans (such as chickpea/cannellini/butter beans)
- 0.25 cup nut butter
- 0.25 cup maple syrup
- Drain, rinse and pat dry your beans
- Next, simply blend all the ingredients together in a food processor ’til smooth
- Pour into muffin cases and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden
- You could substitute the nut butter for tahini if you prefer. The muffins are great to freeze and get out of the freezer the night before ready for a tasty and quick brekkie!
Name: Hannah May
Country: United Kingdom
More from Hannah May: Instagram
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!