Oatmeal Banana & Peanutbutter Cookies.
I am always trying to create fun, tasty & healthy vegan breakfasts that will keep me full and satisfied throughout the morning and that I can just grab on the go on busy days! and what’s a better combo than peanut butter and banana?
Flourless Oatmeal Banana & Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
These cookies are super simple to make and only require 4 ingredients. They are nutritious, yummy and keep well in an airtight container for around 5 days.
No added sugars needed, because the dates and banana make them sweet enough!
- 1 + 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup of quick oats 70 mL
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or nut butter alternative)
- 4 dates, cut into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 175 C (top/bottom heat)
- Combine the oats and peanut butter with the mashed banana in a bowl using a fork
- Add the date chunks (you can skip this step or use less dates if you like it less sweet). You could also add chocolate chips here
- Form cookies on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet (Gently press them down into cookie shapes, as they don’t spread whilst baking)
- Bake for 15 minutes until they have started to brown and feel firm to touch
More from Lara: @maple_leaf_foods
Have a recipe just like these Flourless Oatmeal Banana & Peanutbutter Breakfast Cookies that you’d like to share?