An easy, seedy snack to enhance your day!
- 1 cup soft, pitted dates
- 1 and 1/2 cups granola (can be homemade or store-bought)
- 1 TBSP Ground Flaxseed
- 1 TBSP Almond Flour
- 1 TSP Max’s root powder OR protein powder
- 1 TBSP Almond Butter (smooth)
- Blend dates until smooth and add almond butter, there should be no large chunks.
- Transfer into a bowl and fold in remaining ingredients.
- With your hands, create bite-sized balls.
- Optional: Sprinkle a coating of your choosing into a small plate and roll, covering the entire surface of the ball.
- Chill in refrigerator and enjoy!
notes You can coat the balls with Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Shredded Coconut or Cocoa Powder!
More from Tara: @cashew.queeen
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!