Sheese offer a delicious and healthy cheese alternative for your next meal. This recipe uses ‘Mature Cheese Style’ shreds from the Sheese range.
Enjoy this green pizza recipe!
- premade pizza base
- Mature Cheddar Style Shreds
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 5 sugar snap pea pods
- microgreens of choice (we used pea shoots and purple basil)
- leafy greens of choice (we used rocket and baby red chard)
- herbs of choice(we used watercress and dill)
- sesame seeds
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 180oC
- Spread pesto on pizza base and top with cheese shreds
- Arrange the zucchini and peas evenly on the pizza
- Add your favourite microgreens, leafy greens, and herbs
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and pepitas on top
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
This recipe was kindly provided by Sheese.
All Sheese products are 100% dairy-free, non-GMO, Kosher and certified vegan.
You can stir Creamy Sheese through mash potatoes, top pastas and pizzas with Mozzarella Style Sheese. You can crumble Greek Style Sheese through the Mediterranean inspired salad, or add to a sandwich or a wrap.
Sheese varieties can be purchased from Woolworths, Coles and Independent retailers.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!