Sheese offer a delicious and healthy cheese alternative for your next meal. This recipe uses ‘Mature Cheese Style’ shreds from the Sheese range.
- premade pizza base
- Mature Cheddar Style Shreds
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 5 sugar snap pea pods
- microgreens of choice (we used pea shoots and purple basil)
- leafy greens of choice (we used rocket and baby red chard)
- herbs of choice(we used watercress and dill)
- sesame seeds
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 180oC
- Spread pesto on the pizza base and top with cheese shreds
- Arrange the zucchini and peas evenly on the pizza
- Add your favourite microgreens, leafy greens, and herbs
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and pepitas on top
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
This recipe was kindly provided by Sheese.
All Sheese products are 100% dairy-free, non-GMO, Kosher and certified vegan.
You can stir Creamy Sheese through mashed potatoes, top pasta and pizzas with Mozzarella Style Sheese. You can crumble Greek Style Sheese through the Mediterranean-inspired salad, or add to a sandwich or a wrap.
Sheese varieties can be purchased from Woolworths, Coles and Independent retailers.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!