Nachos with Mango Salsa
- 1 pack (240g) OmniMeat Luncheon
- 1 pack Corn Chips
- 150g Vegan Cheddar Cheese
- 50g Jalapeño (Chopped)
- 50 g Red Capsicum (Cut into strips)
- 1 Avocado (Diced)
- Half a Lime
- Coriander (if you love it)
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Taco Sauce (Optional)
- 1 Mango (Diced)
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 50 g Red Capsicum
- 1 Lime
- For your sauce, slightly blend half of your mango, red onion, and red bell pepper. Mix well with lime juice. Set aside the other half mango for garnish.
- Cut the frozen OmniMeat Luncheon into 4 pieces. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place tortilla chips in a dish and top with vegan cheddar cheese and OmniMeat luncheon. Bake for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with mango, red bell capsicum, avocado, jalapeños, coriander, and lime.
- Serve with mango salsa and vegan sour cream. Enjoy!
To see more amazing plant-based recipes, visit our recipes page here.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!