Sheese offer a delicious and healthy cheese alternative for your next meal. This recipe will show you how to create a delicious alternative to a traditional dairy cheese-based meal.
Enjoy this vegan nachos recipe!
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- Mature Cheddar Style Sheese
- Creamy Sheese
- handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1 spring onion
- 1-2 jalapeños, spiced (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1⁄4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Add the diced tomatoes to a small saucepan on low heat and mix in the spices.
- Take the pan off the heat once it starts to simmer
- Mash the avocados, mixing in the juice of one lime
- Add the white half of the spring onion to your guacamole and sprinkle with chili flakes
- Place the tortilla chips on a lined baking sheet and cover them with the cheese shreds
- Bake for 4-5 minutes
- Take the chips out of the oven and divide them into 4 plates
- Add the spiced tomatoes on top
- Add a scoop of Creamy Sheese
- Garnish with alfalfa sprouts, jalapeño slices, and the remaining spring onion.
- Serve with guacamole
This recipe was kindly provided by Sheese.
All Sheese products are 100% dairy-free, non-GMO, Kosher and certified vegan.
You can stir Creamy Sheese through mashed potatoes, top pasta and pizzas with Mozzarella Style Sheese. You can crumble Greek Style Sheese through the Mediterranean-inspired salad, or add to a sandwich or a wrap.
Sheese varieties can be purchased from Woolworths, Coles and Independent retailers.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!