Sheese offer a delicious and healthy cheese alternative for your next meal. This recipe will show you how to create a delicious alternative to a traditional dairy cheese-based meal.
Enjoy this vegan nachos recipe!
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- Mature Cheddar Style Sheese
- Creamy Sheese
- handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1 spring onion
- 1-2 jalapeños, spiced (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1⁄4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Add the diced tomatoes to a small saucepan on low heat and mix in the spices.
- Take the pan off the heat once it starts to simmer
- Mash the avocados, mixing in the juice of one lime
- Add the white half of the spring onion to your guacamole and sprinkle with chili flakes
- Place the tortilla chips on a lined baking sheet and cover them with the cheese shreds
- Bake for 4-5 minutes
- Take the chips out of the oven and divide them onto 4 plates
- Add the spiced tomatoes on top
- Add a scoop of Creamy Sheese
- Garnish with alfalfa sprouts, jalapeño slices, and the remaining spring onion.
- Serve with guacamole
This recipe was kindly provided by Sheese.
All Sheese products are 100% dairy-free, non-GMO, Kosher and certified vegan.
You can stir Creamy Sheese through mash potatoes, top pastas and pizzas with Mozzarella Style Sheese. You can crumble Greek Style Sheese through the Mediterranean inspired salad, or add to a sandwich or a wrap.
Sheese varieties can be purchased from Woolworths, Coles and Independent retailers.
Have a recipe you’d like to share? Submit one today!